Welcome to Boyce Memorial ARP Church’s webpage!
We are delighted that you have found our site. We are a church devoted to the means of growth in grace outlined in Acts 2:42–the preaching of the Word, the sacraments, the fellowship of believers, and prayer. Our chief purpose as a church is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever. We are committed to the centrality, inerrancy, authority, and sufficiency of the Word of God and seek to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. And we desire to bear witness to the glorious and gracious gospel of Jesus Christ throughout Kings Mountain.
To fulfill this vision we are committed:
- To Biblical and expositional preaching of God’s authoritative Word
- To unite with one another in Christian worship
- To build one another up in the Christian faith
- To prepare one another for Christian service
- To work with one another in Christian witness and ministry.
We cordially invite you to join us for Sunday worship. We endeavor to worship in Spirit and in Truth. Our worship and preaching are Christ-centered. We worship with the joy of knowing we are sinners saved by grace through faith, not by our works, but unto good works–and that we have been raised with Christ and seated with Him in the heavenly places (Ephesians 2:1-10).